Craft beer lovers can tour Howard County breweries and taste their exclusive beers during a one-day tour.
The Howard County Brewery Tour will be held Aug. 19 and feature four hand-selected breweries, according to www.mdbrewerytours.com.
The bus tour that begins and ends at the Sheraton Hotel in Columbia will take enthusiasts to Manor Hill Brewing in Ellicott City, Black Flag Brewing Company and Frisco Tap House in Columbia, and Jailbreak Brewing Company in Laurel.
Each patron receives a custom-made Howard On Tap pint glass.
The visits at each brewery last about one hour for a tour totaling around five hours.
Food is permitted on the tour.
The tour schedule is as follows:
- 11:45 a.m.: Leave the Sheraton Hotel
- Noon-1 p.m.: Manor Hill Brewing
- 1:15-2:15 p.m.: Black Flag Brewing
- 2:30-3:30 p.m.: Frisco Tap House
- 3:45-4:45 p.m.: Jailbreak Brewing
- 5 p.m.: Arrive back at the Sheraton Hotel
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit www.mdbrewerytours.com. Additional tours are scheduled for September and October.
—Therese Umerlik | Editor