With the holiday season winding down, the Sheraton Tysons Hotel, managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts, is offering a romantic getaway experience to couples who want to reignite their romance.
TYSONS CORNER, VA- DECEMBER 30, 2015
With the holiday season winding down, the Sheraton Tysons Hotel, managed by Crescent Hotels & Resorts, is offering a romantic getaway experience to couples who want to reignite their romance!
The Sheraton Tysons Hotel is an ideal location for couples to celebrate their love. Convenient to downtown Washington, D.C., Tysons shopping district, and Virginia’s modern countryside, the urban retreat setting provides guests easy access to the many wonders of the Washington D.C. metro region. “This is the time of year where couples can take a break from the holiday rush and enjoy themselves; we are fortunate to be a part of creating this special moment in time, expressed by General Manager, Linda Westgate.
Highlighted by Valentine’s Day weekend, Brix & Ale invites couples to illuminate their night by indulging in a four-course American cuisine meal crafted by renowned Chef Sam El-Sheikh, offered on Saturday, February 13th and Sunday, February 14th. Guests will fall in love all over again while sipping on any of the 90+ rated wines served from Brix & Ale’s unique wine collection. To top off the evening, guests can delight in a chocolate dipping fountain that is sure to entice their taste buds.
Guests staying at Sheraton Tysons Hotel between now and March 15, 2016, will experience extra amenities and services with the purchase of the Sunset Lovers Package or Metro Package (Friday – Sunday):
- A Room with a View: Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia Woodlands or Tysons Corner Skyline
- Enjoy the conveniences of complimentary Guest Room High Speed Internet Access and Overnight Parking
- Refresh with complimentary access to a state of the art Health and Fitness Room and Indoor Pool
To book a romantic getaway, please call reservations at 888.627.8230 or visit the hotel on-line at http://www.sheratontysonscorner.com/seasonal-offers; Guest may choose the Sunset Lovers or Metro Package:
Sunset Lovers Package:
- Room with a view facing the Blue Ridge Mountains, 10th floor or higher for a spectacular Sunset
- Complimentary Champagne and Chocolate Covered Strawberries for two
- Couples choice of a complimentary In Room Movie
- Breakfast in Bed, with up to a $50.00 In-Room Dining Credit toward the breakfast menu
o Starting at $159.00 + tax of 12% (Thursday – Sunday)
Metrorail Exploration Package:
- Comfortable and contemporary guest room with Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds
- Winter Welcome Amenity & Activity Guide
- Two All Day Metrorail Passes (closest station – Spring Hill, Silver Line, adjacent to hotel)
- Breakfast Buffet for two in Brix And Ale
Starting at $139.00 + tax of 12% (weekend rates, per night)