Preparing for a wedding involves not only careful planning but also an eye toward deals.
For the second consecutive year, local and national bridal shops are joining the one-day National Bridal Sale Day.
On July 15, brides “can walk into any participating bridal salon across the country that day and touch, see and feel what they are purchasing with no surprises” rather than just searching on the Internet, said event creator Sue Maslowski in a news release.
Participating stores in Maryland include the following:
- Annapolis Formal and Tuxedo in Annapolis
- Betsy Robinson’s Bridal Collection in Pikesville
- Curvaceous Couture in Columbia
- Love & Lace Bridal Boutique in Edgewater
- Mary’s Designer Bridal Boutique in Annapolis
- The Bridal Boutique in Columbia
- Champagne Taste Bridal Boutique in North Beach
Find the dress of your dreams for the day of your dreams.
—Therese Umerlik | Editor