Looking for some ideas to express your love on this upcoming Valentine’s Day? Here are some places to check out with your sweetheart in the local Maryland/DC area.
- Hops & Hearts – February 13 – 15, 2015
Celebrate love, passion & romance. Treat your special someone to a tasting of Red Shedman Farm Brewery’s Hops and Hearts event. Red Shedman Farm Brewery – $25/Couple – 2 to 5PM
- My Furry Valentine Adoption Event. Feb. 14, 2015. Pet rescue matchmaking team comprised of experienced adoption counselors will help match pets with owners.2:30-5pm. Timonium Petco, Lutherville. 410-627-6563, petrescueofmd.org
- Days of Wine and Roses. Feb. 13-16, 2015. A tasting for two paired with Wockenfuss Chocolates, truffles, and a long stemmed rose. Reservations required. $25. Noon, 2pm and 4pm each day. Linganore Winecellars, Mt. Airy. linganorewines.com.
- Live Music Saturday – Red Shedman Farm Brewery – FREE – 4 to 7PM
Scott Barrett at Red Shedman Farm Brewery @ Linganore Winecellars Mount Airy,MD
- Valentine’s 5K. Feb. 14, 2015. Presented by Annapolis Striders. Tot trot to follow the race. $5-10. 10am. Kinder Farm Park, Millersville.
- Chocolate Lover’s Tea. Feb. 14, 2015. Finger sandwiches, cakes, teas and more. Ages 18 and up. Price includes gratuity and self-guided tour of the mansion. Reservations and advance payment required. $25-29. Montpelier Mansion/Historic Site, Laurel. 301-377-7817,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valentine’s in the Vineyard. Feb. 14, 2015. Food, music, wine and more. Registration required. $30-35. 8-11pm. Running Hare Vineyard, Prince Frederick. 410-474-1478, runningharevineyard.com
- Valentine’s Date Night. Feb. 14, 2015. Live music, photo booth, music, drinks and more. Must be 21 or older. Registration required. $80-100. 8-11pm. National Aquarium, Baltimore. 410-576-3800
- Valentine’s Day Adventure. Feb. 14-15, 2015. 9:30am and 1:30pm. Zip line, giant swing, climbing tower and high ropes challenge. Win prizes and enjoy sweets. Optional dinner at Rams Head Tavern. Registration required. $50-110. Terrapin Adventure, Savage. 301-725-1313
- A Valentine’s Day Heart Health Foundation Benefit Featuring Foreplay. Feb. 14, 2014. Attend concert to help raise money for free heart health screening and education programs. Ages 21 and up. 8pm. $38. Rams Head On Stage, Annapolis. 410-268-4545, ramsheadonstage.com
- Valentine’s Day Truffle-Making & Wine-Tasting. Feb. 14, 2015. Hand-roll chocolate truffles and enjoy tasting wines from a local vineyard. Registration required. Ages 21 and up. $20-35. 2-4pm. Robinson Nature Center, Columbia. 410-313-0400