Look for Answers in the back of this book
* Purchase a sorting hamper
that enables you to sort
clothes into lights, darks
and delicates so you will
not have to do the sorting
at the time of washing.
* Don’t overload the washer or dryer. Th e washing
machine or dryer may not adequately wash or dry your
clothes if it’s too full. You may end up having to run
another cycle, which will take longer.
* Include a dry bath towel when machine drying a damp
load of clothes to make clothes dry more quickly. Some
say putting a tennis ball in the dryer also will help fl uff the
clothes and make them dry faster.
* Remove clothes promptly. To avoid a big ball of wrinkled
clothes, take them out of the dryer when they’re done. When
you forget to remove clothes right way, rerun the load for a
few minutes with a damp towel inside to loosen wrinkles.
* Play catch-up. If clothes have piled up and you simply have
not had the time to get to them, drop them off at a nearby
laundromat. Many have wash-and-dry service for a few
cents per pound.
For more articles go to mdpennysaver.com
Page 8 - Call us at 410-684-2600 DUNDALK/ESSEX PENNYSAVER February 21, 2018 - Zone 214