BECOME BECOME A FOSTER PARENT TO
A CHILD WITH SPECIAL NEEDS!
Children thrive in homes, not hospitals. Make a difference in the life of a
child with special needs by becoming a specialized foster parent.
MENTOR Maryland serves children and teens with health conditions that
require hands on-daily care. Our highly trained staff will provide you with all
the tools you need to make your house a home to a child with special needs.
We Support our Foster Parents:
• Care instruction by our RNs
• Assistance with wheelchair accessibility
• Average monthly stipend of $2,100
We are Seeking Homes For:
• Children dependent on g-tubes, oxygen, trachs, etc.
• Children dependent on wheelchairs
• Premature or drug exposed infants
Foster Parents must be at least 21, have their own vehicle, and have a spare bedroom
For more information on becoming
a foster parent for a child in need,
call a recruiter today!
May 23, 2018 - Zone 214 DUNDALK/ESSEX PENNYSAVER Call us at 410-684-2600 - Page 7