How to Organize
1. Designate a basket or a drawer to serve as a collection
point for mail. When it comes time to sort through it,
you only have to go to one place.
2. Choose a place where you will store items to fi le.
A fi le cabinet is a logical source, but it can be a drawer
or a box in the closet.
3. Folders can be used to break down fi les into specifi cs,
such as a folder for utility bills and one for insurance
papers. Th e folders also can be organized by date.
4. Do not keep unnecessary papers. Th ey should be
shredded and put in the recycling bin promptly.
5. Consider using a digital method to organize fi les and
paperwork. Use a scanner to copy paperwork and
then store the scanned fi le on your computer.
6. Routinely go through your fi les and see which items
are no longer needed. Most bill stubs can be thrown
out aft er a year.
For more articles go to mdpennysaver.com
February 21, 2018 - Zone 213 CLINTON/TEMPLE HILLS/AAFB PENNYSAVER Call us at 410-684-2600 - Page 13